Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Filling up my iPod Classic 80GB

Hey! I recently bought myself a used iPod from a young man here in my area that is going on a mission to... Minneapolis Minnesota!!
Weird, huh? Anyway, it has the capability to play videos and heaven knows it has enough space for them! So I updated my DVDFab Decrypter (free software) and found that it will rip my DVDs and convert them to mpeg4's and import them into my iTunes. :) Y'all may already know this, or how to do this, but be nice and be excited for me anyway. LOL! And as I'm doing this, I'm finding DVDs that are missing from their cases. Of course, you say. So I don't have all of the Harry Potter movies, and am missing the exceptional 'Prince Caspian' movie and there are sure to be more. :/ Also, I found that you can buy a cable to hook to your iPod and into an audio/video port (the kind with the yellow, white and red jacks together...) so I can play the movies on any TV, DVD or VCR player, portable or not! Yeah, me!!! Granted, the picture quality will be somewhat less than the DVD... Then I also have another device to motivate my children with. I'm all about motivation, mine and the kids. Which is why I should stop typing and post this so I can be more productive. :)

1 comment:

JAS said...

How exciting - you'll have to give me some lessons. It is always rewarding to learn some new technique.