Monday, April 20, 2009

Which Twilight character are you?

I just took the "which Twilight character are you?" quiz at dumbspot.com and I am Jacob Black. Does this fit? "You are Jacob Black. Your bright personality and cheerful smile could bring anyone out of a bad mood, but you have a temper that you have to try very hard to control. You love being around others, but you value your privacy. You are stubborn and will do anything in your power to help someone once you decide it's the right thing to do."

And for all of you who know me, know I run with the pack! I love Jacob. In New Moon when Jacob is about to kiss Bella and he answers the phone, I have to stop reading and mourn. I am not Bella. Nor do I think I would make the choices Bella makes. I think it would be great to be Nessie (although, I would have people call me by my middle name, Carlie). I could just totally hang with Jacob and the pack and be free, run like the wind, and not get any older. In my dreams, but not really. Can Nessie have kids? Stephenie Meyer needs to address the continuation of the pack and the vampire/human hybrid children.

No comments: