Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Socks and more socks

Hey check out my sock! It actually looks like a sock! I turned the heel on Sunday and now I'm going up the ankle. And they fit me! 'Cause I tried them on. :) I followed instructions from the net (I googled toe up socks) for the number of stitches at the back of the heel and used 6. But next pair I'll use more.

This is the start of my second pair. Of course, I can't wait to finish one before I start another! The yarn is from KnitPicks.com and is called Frog Prince. It's quite yummy. The cool needles are from KnitPicks also. They're 4" and I'm hoping they will be long enough for the amount of stitches they'll need to hold when I get to the foot of the socks. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JAS said...

Cute socks! I love the colorful yarn.