
We are in North Dakota and enjoying our first fall with colors everywhere! (Kristina is my photographer and I got this from her FB post :D hahaha)
So for updates:
Troy is working out of town during the week up in the oil fields. He is the general manager of a company that builds roads and pads for the oil wells, 3 hours from home. We miss him alot!
I work at Kadrmas, Lee and Jackson in Bismarck. It's an engineering firm with many specialties, i.e. Municipal, Transportation, Telecommunications, Oilfield Services and others. I work in Oilfield Services as a CAD technician. I'm also the Wolf and Bear Den Leader for the Cub Scouts. After work, I run kids around all night...
Tori is a junior at Century High School. She stays busy with school, band, swim team and work at Cold Stone Creamery.
Logan just got his drivers' permit and drives to Seminary in the morning, in the dark. Driving home from church today was the first time he drove in the daylight :) He is also at Century HS as a sophomore. His activities include orchestra, swim and scouts.
Kristina is in 8th grade at Simle Middle School. She loves to sing and is in choir and Swing Choir. She has yet to pick a sport and stick with it...
Logan just got his drivers' permit and drives to Seminary in the morning, in the dark. Driving home from church today was the first time he drove in the daylight :) He is also at Century HS as a sophomore. His activities include orchestra, swim and scouts.
Kristina is in 8th grade at Simle Middle School. She loves to sing and is in choir and Swing Choir. She has yet to pick a sport and stick with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment